The David and Rebecca Barron Center for Men ensures homeless men in Cincinnati have access to basic human needs such as shelter, food, emergency clothing items, basic toiletries, and safety.
- 150 beds for homeless men
- Non-dormitory sleeping quarters
- Serving three daily meals
- State of the art kitchen facilities
- Individualized Case Management Support Services
- Full day treatment services tailored to each man’s specific needs
- Fully operational on site medical and dental clinics
- Daytime Programming
- Full Laundry Services
- 3,600 Sq. Foot Private Outdoor Courtyard
- 10,000 Sq. Foot Winter Shelter operating December ~ February.
Transition into permanent housing in 30 days or less with an increase in income.